No matter what your interests, you’ll find something to do this weekend in The Lou.
From the country’s first parade to welcome home the soldiers of the Iraq War to Mardi Gras fun in Soulard, there’s plenty a-hopping in St. Louis this January weekend. You can even learn to be an entrepreneur at Start-Up St. Louis, a weekend to give your business wings to fly!
Here are just a few cheap and free ways to spend your weekend in St. Louis:
- First-Ever ‘Welcome Home The Heroes’ Parade Is Slated For Tomorrow In Downtown St. Louis
- Free: Soulard Mardi Gras–U.S. Cellular Family Winter Carnival
- Learn To Be An Entrepreneur At St. Louis Start-Up Weekend
- St. Louis Auto Show Underway This Weekend At America’s Center
- Deal: Clayton Restaurant Week Continues Through Sunday