The card will save you up to $1,000 in entrance fees, meals and lodging in St. Louis this year.
Getting in on the savings is easy–just go to the site, fill out a brief form and print the free coupons or you can go to any Dierbergs, Shop ‘n Save or Schnucks and pick up the Family Attractions Card brochure at the customer service counter.
In addition to the savings at the St. Louis Science Center, Missouri History Museum Sophia M. Sachs Butterfly House of the Missouri Botanical Garden, The Magic House St. Louis Children’s Museum, St. Louis Cardinals, Missouri Botanical Garden and Grant’s Farm discussed in an earlier post, here are some other savings you get with the card:
- Meramec Caverns: Get a free boat ride when you buy one boat ride and $10 off a zipline admission.
- Six Flags St. Louis: Present the coupon and get a one-day general admission ticket for the price of a kid’s ticket plus tax.
- Gateway Arch Riverboats: Buy a sight-seeing cruise ticket and get one free.
- St. Louis Union Station: $2 off parking.
- Cahokia Mounds State Historic Site: 10 percent off Museum gift shop purchase.
- The Edge: Free laser tag, miniature golf or menu item with purchase of another item of equal or greater price.