With so many free activities going on in the Lou this weekend, you’re going to have a tough time deciding just how to spend those precious weekend hours.
Here’s a sampling of what you can do for free this weekend:
- Tour the world this weekend at the Festival of Nations in Tower Grove Park.
- Jam with the bands at St. Louis Bluesweek Festival this weekend.
- Take in a concert by the Boeing Employees Concert Band Saturday in Florissant.
- Get serenaded by UJ and the Downhome Blues Band at the Kirkwood Farmers Market Saturday.
- If you’re a kid, make a project at Lowe’s on Saturday.
- Hear Jane and Anthony perform at Tower Grove Farmers Market on Saturday.
- Enjoy jazz singer Erin Bode performing at Chesterfield Amphitheater Saturday.
- Relax at a Jim Stevens Group concert in Lafayette Park Saturday.
- Relive the 60s at a concert by BritBeat, a Beatles tribute band in Wildwood on Friday night.
- Jive to traditional and modern blues at a Blues Racket concert in Ferguson Friday night.
- Jam with the animals as Super Jam grooves at the St. Louis Zoo Friday