School’s out, and the kids are already getting geared up to utter the “b” word.
This summer you can stave off boredom and save money at the same time wtih the free St. Louis Family Attractions Card, one of St. Louis’ best kept secrets. The card and save you up to $1,000 on entrance fees, meals and lodging in St. Louis.
And the benefits of the card are easy to get. Just go to the St. Louis Family Attractions Card website and print out the free coupons. Or go to any Dierbergs, Shop ‘n Save or Schnucks and pick up the Family Attractions Card brochure at the customer service counter.
Here’s just a sample of the savings you’ll find at the following attractions:
- St. Louis Science Center: Buy one adult OMNIMAX® ticket and receive one child’s OMNIMAX® ticket free. Fine print: Not valid for groups. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Limit four. Expires Jan. 31, 2013.
- Missouri History Museum: $2 off per person on special exhibition admissions. Fine print: Limit two per coupon. Cannot be combined with any other offers, coupons or discounts. Expires Dec. 31, 2012.
- Sophia M. Sachs Butterfly House of the Missouri Botanical Garden: Get $1 off admission. Fine print: Not valid for groups or with any other discount or offer. One coupon per customer. Expires Jan. 31, 2013.
- The Magic House St. Louis Children’s Museum:Purchase one adult admission and get one child’s admission free. Fine print: Limit one. Not valid on groups or with any other offer. Offer expires Jan. 31, 2013.
- St. Louis Cardinals: Receive 50 percent off select seats to any Wednesday home game during the 2011 regular season. To redeem, visit cardinals.com/family. Fine print: Offer not valid for Party Suite tickets. Offer based on availability. Additional blackout dates may apply. Expires Oct. 3, 2012.
- Grant’s Farm: Save 15 percent on a total merchandise purchase. Fine print: Offer good one time only and may not be used with any other discount. Valid for 2012 operating season.