As 2011 begins to wind down in its final weeks, there’s still time to save money with the St. Louis Family Attractions card.
One of St. Louis’ best kept secrets, the Family Attractions Card can save you up to $1,000 in entrance fees, meals and lodging. All you have to do is go to the site and print out the free coupons. If you can’t or don’t want to print them, just go to any Dierbergs, Shop ‘n Save or Schnucks and pick up the Family Attractions Card brochure at the customer service counter.
Here’s just a sample of the savings you’ll find at the following attractions:
- Missouri History Museum: $2 off per person on special exhibition admission price.Fine print: Limit two per coupon. Cannot be combined with any other offers, coupons or discounts. Expires Dec. 31, 2012
- Sophia M. Sachs Butterfly House of the Missouri Botanical Garden: Buy one admission and get a second admission of equal or lesser value free.Fine print: Not valid for special admission rate events. Not valid for groups or with any other discount or offer. One coupon per customer. Expires Jan. 31, 2012.
- The Magic House St. Louis Children’s Museum:Purchase one adult admission and get one child’s admission free. Fine print: Limit one. Not valid on groups or with any other offer. Offer expires Jan. 31, 2012.
- St. Louis Cardinals: Receive 50 percent off select seats to any Wednesday home game during the 2011 regular season. To redeem, visit cardinals.com/family. Fine print: Offer not valid for Party Suite tickets. Offer based on availability. Additional blackout dates may apply. Expires Sept. 21, 2012.
- Missouri Botanical Garden: Buy one admission and receive a second admission of equal or lesser value free. Not valid for special admission rate events. Fine prints: Not valid for groups or with any other discount or offer. One coupon per customer. Expires Jan. 31, 2012.
- Grant’s Farm: Save 15 percent on a total merchandise purchase. Fine print: Offer good one time only and may not be used with any other discount. Valid for 2011 operating season.
For the coupons and more deals click here.