With gas prices still high, every little bit helps. Choice Hotels is offering a $25 gas card if you book a two-night or longer stay at participating locations through choicehotels.com by July 13, 2011 and complete your stay by Aug. 31.
- Daytona Beach
- Harrisburg, PA
- New Hampshire
You need to fill out a rebate form for the deal.
Every month on the first Saturday, Home Depot hosts a free kids’ workshop.
Tomorrow is the first Saturday of July, so the workshop is on. The project: a nifty coaster set.
The workshops for children 5-12 happen from 9 a.m. to noon. Kids get to take home their project, and they get an orange apron and an achievement pin to boot.
Find the Home Depot near you here.
Here’s a Facebook deal good at Old Navy–Save 10 percent on your Old Navy purchase when you donate an item for a soldier’s care package this weekend (July 1-4). Click the “Feel Good” tab and get a badge of support to post on your wall.
Here’s a deal for you: Sign up for Chili’s email updates and they’ll send you a coupon for a free chips and queso with the purchase of an entree.
The expiration date will change depending on when you sign up but it usually gives you two weeks to use it.
Before summer gets much older, don’t forget to pick up the check out the St. Louis Family Attractions Card.
It’s one of St. Louis’ best kept secret and saves you all kinds of money because it allows you to visit dozens of St. Louis area attractions at significant savings.
The Family Attractions Card can save you up to $1,000 in entrance fees, meals and lodging in St. Louis this year. All you have to do is go to the site and print out the free coupons. If you can’t or don’t want to print them, just go to any Dierbergs, Shop ‘n Save or Schnucks and pick up the Family Attractions Card brochure at the customer service counter.
Here’s just a sample of the savings you’ll find at the following attractions:
- St. Louis Science Center: Buy one adult OMNIMAX® ticket and receive one child’s OMNIMAX® ticket free. Fine print: Not valid for groups. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Limit four. Expires Jan. 31, 2011.
- Missouri History Museum: $2 off per person on epecial exhibition admission price.Fine print: Limit two per coupon. Cannot be combined with any other offers, coupons or discounts. Expires Dec. 31, 2012
- Sophia M. Sachs Butterfly House of the Missouri Botanical Garden: Buy one admission and get a second admission of equal or lesser value free.Fine print: Not valid for special admission rate events. Not valid for groups or with any other discount or offer. One coupon per customer. Expires Jan. 31, 2012.
- St. Louis Cardinals: Receive 50 percent off select seats to any Wednesday home game during the 2011 regular season. To redeem, visit cardinals.com/family. Fine print: Offer not valid for Party Suite tickets. Offer based on availability. Additional blackout dates may apply. Expires Sept. 21, 2012.
- Missouri Botanical Garden: Buy one admission and receive a second admission of equal or lesser value free. Not valid for special admission rate events. Fine prints: Not valid for groups or with any other discount or offer. One coupon per customer. Expires Jan. 31, 2012.
- Grant’s Farm: Save 15 percent on a total merchandise purchase. Fine print: Offer good one time only and may not be used with any other discount. Valid for 2011 operating season.
For the coupons and more deals click here
Brunswick is celebrating the Fourth of July by giving free games of bowling–one to every person in the country every day of the July 4th weekend.
If you’re a student 18 and under (or have one in the family), you can sign up for the Student Ball Pass 2011 which gives you a free game every day this summer (June-August).
In the St. Louis area, Brunswick locations are:
- Brunswick Zone Chesterfield: 176 Four Seasons Shopping Center
- Brunswick Zone XL St. Peters: 8070 Veterans Memorial Parkway
- Brunswick Zone Lakeside, 1254 Dougherty Ferry Road, Valley Park